Routers – INCRA I-BOX Jig for Box Joints
Be grateful for visiting this page. For anybody who is trying to find the finest Routers products and reliable, we suggest INCRA I-BOX Jig for Box Joints as the right option for you to have a budget friendly rate and great quality. To ensure you get the optimum benefit from this item, following an evaluation of INCRA I-BOX Jig for Box Joints.
Features and Specifications: INCRA I-BOX Jig for Box Joints
- To get right to the point, the new Incra I-Box is the most advanced tool ever produced
- Its revolutionary design allows faster setup, greater versatility, and improved user safety compared to traditional jigs
- At the same time, it’s easy to use and the included 1 hour instructional DVD covers everything from basic setup to advanced decorative joinery
- Use it on your table saw or router table to cut great looking box joints
- Reversible design works on either side of the cutter
- Exclusive dual-pitch lead screw mechanism for fast micro-adjusting and a broad 1/8-Inch – 3/4-Inch range of pin widths
- Exclusive INCRA GlideLOCK miter bar fits standard 3/4-Inch x 3/8-Inch miter slots with a 0.740-Inch – 0.762-Inch adjustment range
- Reversible and reusable MDF sub fence dramatically reduces or eliminates tearout
To get right to the point, the new INCRA I-Box is the most advanced tool ever produced for creating a stunning variety box joints & finger joints. Its revolutionary design allows faster setup, greater versatility, and improved user safety compared to traditional jigs. At the same time, it’s easy to use and the included 1-hour instructional DVD covers everything from basic setup to advanced decorative joinery. The I-Box is an evolutionary leap forward from conventional box joint methods – this single jig can be used on both your table saw and your router table, and the IBox’s dual pitch lead screw mechanics easily micro-adjust joint tightness and provide a whopping 1/8-Inch – 3/4-Inch range of pin widths. It’s capable of making good fitting box joints using any width cutter within that range into lumber from 1/4-Inch to 1-Inch thick. The advantages continue far beyond the basics: I-Box-exclusive joints like the Center Keyed Box Joint can be used to produce symmetric patterns rather than ending your joint with a partial pin as often required with other traditional box joint jigs. The Splined Box Joint is yet another INCRA-only decorative joint that’s guaranteed to add wow-factor to your projects, and the I-Box can even be used to produce an unlimited variety of classic dentil mouldings. Nothing says “Craftsmanship” like adding solid wood hinges to your projects, and the I-Box can be used in conjunction with the INCRA HingeCrafter to produce wooden hinges in four different barrel diameters and in lengths up to 10″. Works with the metric HingeCrafter, too. If you’ve been looking to improve your shop’s joinery capabilities with a fast, versatile, and easy to use method for producing box joints of all descriptions, the INCRA I-Box is what you’ve been waiting for.
You will discover the internet and therefore the details regarding INCRA I-BOX Jig for Box Joints to obtain added proportionate, begin most recent cost, browse reviews via consumers who have bought this product, plus you’ll be able to choose alternative similar item for you to opt to decide to buy.
Make sure you buy the best quality products at unique costs if you are interested in purchasing this item. Before you buy make sure you purchase it at the store that has a great track record and great service. Thank you for visiting this page, we hope it can help you to get info of INCRA I-BOX Jig for Box Joints.